[DRBD-user] How many nodes?

Diego Julian Remolina diego.remolina at ibb.gatech.edu
Fri Sep 23 17:16:50 CEST 2005

Actually I think I saw some e-mails previously on this list where
someone from Linbit actually mentioned they have a customer where they
did a 3-way drbd for disaster scenarios.  Maybe you should contact
Linbit directly and see what they have to say about it.  To my knowledge
is something they only do if you buy support from them.

Diego