[DRBD-user] Retrieving the inconsistent + local disk state

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Thu Sep 22 15:20:16 CEST 2005

Morning,

via drbdadm state/cstate I can retrieve primary/secondary and
connected/wfconnection/standlone state, as well as some information
about syncing.

However, whether the local data is inconsistent and/or a local disk is
attached missing. I'd have to grep this out of /proc/drbd, but that
isn't so good. Could this information be made available maybe via a
dstate command?

(I'm hacking the drbd support for the master/slave-support in heartbeat
2 now and this would be useful information, as a node with no local
storage/inconsistent storage and no connection cannot become primary.)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering