[DRBD-user] Simple operation hangs

trickytools jd at trickytools.com
Tue Sep 6 22:22:54 CEST 2005

Hello,

I installed the 0.7.12 version yesterday and it seems it solved a problem
with the network connections (I use DRBD on a SMP-host pair with 6
replicated filesystems).

Huge transfers of data seem to be ok - the replication occurs at about 1
MB/s, but a simple "rm file" or saving a file from "vi" may hang for
minutes.
During this time no data are exchanged between the peers.

Do you think the "set_bit" patch given by Lars in a previous message will
solve this problem ?

Jerome