[DRBD-user] Re: How to costumize the size of a DRBD partition ?

Fabrice Durand durand.fabrice at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:32:53 CEST 2005

Sorry, I sent the message by error too fast, but I wanted to precise that
the result of the command "blockdev --getsize name_of_drbd_disk"
devided by 2 gives me
136048 bytes. How comes this differs from the 129MB of drbd disk size
or from the 117MB available on the disk ?
So, the aim of the post is to know how to configure the maximum size
of data possible to copy on the drbd partition ...
 Also, do you know whether a particular format
(ext3|reiserfs|xfs|jfs|vfat|fat|nfs) is recommended for mounting drbd
partitions ?
Thanks a lot,
Fabrice