[DRBD-user] Kernel Memory Leak

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Oct 17 11:21:55 CEST 2005

/ 2005-10-13 13:25:01 -0400
\ Blake Atkins:
> Hello list,
>
> 	I am experiencing a memory leak with SuSE SLES9 x86_64 kernel 2.6.5-7.193-smp
> and a self-compiled DRBD 0.7.11.  Slabtop shows "size-256" growing at a rate

please make sure that you are actually _using_ your self compiled one,
and not the one that suse shipped with the service pack, which had the
mentioned bio leak.

# cat /proc/drbd
verify  the version and build tag

# find /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/ -name "drbd.ko"
should list only _one_ (kernel/drivers/block/drbd.ko)