[DRBD-user] Suse 9.3 drbd 0.8.0-3

Etienne van Tonder evt at infoware.com.au
Tue Oct 11 11:25:07 CEST 2005

I was browsing the drbd web site and saw the note regarding the release that
comes with Suse 9.3, the latest release on the web site is 0.7.13. Is 0.8-3
suitable for use in a production environment or should I uninstall and
install the 0.7.13 version.

These servers are going into production in a couple of weeks and I'd prefer
not to have things go wrong.

If I have to go back to the previous version is there going to be any
problems downgrading?

Regards,

Etienne.