[DRBD-user] Kernel 2.4.20-31.9

David david at davidbranford.net
Mon Oct 10 18:16:13 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me if there are issues with drbd and this kernel
(2.4.20-31.9) and drbd 0.7.after lengthy use? I have been testing a
two-server redhat 9 heartbeat (1.2.3) cluster running drbd 0.7.10 for a few
months now, and am about to put it to productive use. I will install 0.7.13
on the two boxes; I'm running basic ATA100-IDE hard drives (1 of) with no
LVM/RAID/etc on top.

I would like to not upgrade to a 2.6.x kernel at this stage.

Thanks,

David.