[DRBD-user] csync2

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo arifsaha at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 02:30:29 CEST 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

>> is it conform to post questions concerning csync2 to this
>> mailing list ?
> just go ahead...

How's csync2 resource taking and performance compare to rsync?
My current file server always feel the weight when the backup
machine do rsync pull for the whole file server's data
partition. I guess because it will require reading the whole 60
GB data in the data partition. Therefore I cannot do continuous
running for rsync. Is csync2 better in this issue? How?

Also, the webpage said that csync2 is not good for laptop -
desktop synchronization. Why?

Thanks!

--
                               Stephan Paul Arif Sahari Wibowo