[DRBD-user] Re: al, bm, ap and ld in /proc/drbd

Roy Bixler rcb at press.uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 4 16:22:12 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 08:56 am, Joonbum Byun wrote:
> Lars;
> [Joon Byun]
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I already looked at the FAQ:Operational Issues in
> http://www.drbd.org/317.html but could not find the fields there.

I took Lars' hint as an exercise and found that the page he meant.  But Google
linked to an old page.  You can either get the answer from the Google cache
or what I believe is the new FAQ location here:

http://www.linux-ha.org/DRBD_2fFAQ

--
Roy Bixler <rcb at press.uchicago.edu>
The University of Chicago Press