[DRBD-user] Hosts freezes during 2 or 3 minutes

jd at trickytools.com jd at trickytools.com
Mon Oct 3 14:44:19 CEST 2005

Hello,

I installed DRBD 0.7.13 on 2 Dell Poweredge 2850.
I often experience a freeze of the Primary during several minutes.
There is no message logged anywhere, no message on the system console.
There is no network problem, no message are logged on the Secondary.

After the freeze, everything restarts OK.

I know I lack information to help debugging, but anyway, here is the
configuration of the servers:
- OS = Linux RedHat ES4 Update 1
- use a megaraid controler
- has 2MB of RAM and two Xeon at 3,2 MHz

The former version of DRBD fixed a similar bug.
But maybe another bug with the same impact still exists ?

Cheers,

Jerome