[DRBD-user] filesystem corruptions

Matthias Weigel matthias.weigel at maweos.de
Mon Oct 3 11:27:19 CEST 2005

Hello Bro,

two suggestions:
1. I once had weird problems with SATA drives that went away when i
upgraded the systems BIOS. Sometimes drives also have a upgradable
firmware. So look out for BIOS and drive firmware updates.

2. I would try to eliminate DRBD as a cause of your problems: Create a
filesystem directly on your SATA drives, without DRBD. Then do a stress
test on it, e.g. use bonnie. If errors show up, you know it is not DRBD.

Hope this is helpful.

Best Regards

Matthias

-snip-