[DRBD-user] Kernel Memory Leak

Blake Atkins Blake.Atkins at scholarone.com
Mon Nov 14 19:46:55 CET 2005

Lars,

The last SuSE kernel I tried was 2.6.5-7.201-smp.  Previous SuSE kernels had
the same issue though I couldn't tell you exactly which ones.

I posted this issue to both the SuSE SLES and SuSE Linux mailing list and
received no responses.

I requested support from SuSE on the issue but was informed that since we only
have installation support, they could not help.  We are now purchasing
additional SuSE support.

I was not able to locate a public bugzilla for SuSE SLES.  If one exists I'd
love to know about it.

I would be happy to assist SuSE in tracking down this bug.  I originally
installed the 2.6.14-rc5-mm1 to use slabdebug to find the leak but the
problem did not occur.

Thanks,

--Blake