[DRBD-user] Question about meta-disk option

David Huang david_huang at proware.com.tw
Tue May 17 03:13:16 CEST 2005

hello

I am using DRBD device with internal meta-disk which is 128MB.
What will happen if i stop DRBD service, i mean "drbdadm down disk", will the 128mb space be released, so I am able to access and use the space?   If it is the case, what will happen if I put the DRBD device back online? Do I need to extend another 128MB space for meta-disk use?

cheers

David Huang