[DRBD-user] Need Advice from the Masters

Matthias Weigel matthias.weigel at maweos.de
Thu May 12 19:55:37 CEST 2005

Hello,

1. what is the recommended/best way to encrypt drbd network traffic?

2. If multiple, independent network paths exist between primary and
secondary, can i configure DRBD to use more than one path? How is this
done? Multiple "address" statements?

I am using 0.7.10 on Whitebox 3 (a RHEL clone). DRBD secures the data of
a ftp server. Both primary and secondary have two nic's and live on the
same two IP subnets.

TIA

Best Regards

Matthias