[DRBD-user] Problems DRBD 0.7.5 on SLES9 SP1

Seuberth, Frank F.Seuberth at ing-diba.de
Tue May 10 09:00:49 CEST 2005

Hello,

We have problems with DRBD 0.7.5 on SLES9 SP1.
We get some kernel errors and the stuff hangs.
It seems to be a known problem, but we can not find a solution.

# cat /proc/version
# Linux version 2.6.5-7.147-smp

On linbit.com/support we find an 0.7.10 of drbd :

sles9-147 :  drbd-km-2.6.9_5.ELsmp-0.7.10-1.i686.rpm
This does match the -147 but not the 2.6.5-7 and the smp

Sles9-145 :  drbd-km-2.6.5_7.145_smp-0.7.10-1.i386.rpm

This matches the 2.6.5_7 and smp Version but not the 147

Can someone help ?
Does someone know why it is not handeled by the SUSE You ?

Regards
Frank

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is strictly forbidden.