[DRBD-user] Read-only file system on primary

Sean Dwyer sd_drbd at earnware.com
Thu Mar 31 03:34:06 CEST 2005

Using drbd 0.6.12. My drbd cluster is setup with six drbd devices syncing between two boxes. On the primary box, all devices are mounted under /mnt. One of the devices appears to be mounted with a read-only file system and I can't figure out why. The other five are read-write. Doing a `cat /proc/drbd` shows that all devices are connected as primary. All mounts are specified identically in /etc/fstab and configured identically in /etc/drbd.conf (except sync-group, device, disk, and port). Any help is appreciated.