[DRBD-user] Build a DRBD partition without clean old data

Longming Lee longming at corp.url.com.tw
Mon Mar 7 12:21:37 CET 2005

For build a new patition to be DRBD partiton:
drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 primary --do-what-I-say
mkfs -t ext3 /dev/drbd0

The 'mkfs' command will format patition and clean all data of partition.
How can I rebuild the existed partition that there are a database existed
to be DRBD partition, and don't clean data of partition?

regards,

Longming 3/7