[DRBD-user] Filesystem creations hangs - DRBD error

Shashi Kanth Boddula sboddula at novell.com
Thu Jul 28 17:56:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

I installed DRBD in SuSE Linux . First , i created a Linux partition
(fdisk) , configured drbd.conf file , started the DRBD process , and
setup /dev/nb0 as a primary . After this , when i am creating a
filesystem on /dev/nb0 (#mkfs /dev/nb0) , it will hangs . It doesn't
generate any error message on the console . It will hangs forever.

Please anybody tell me what is the cause for this problem.

Thanks
Shashi Kanth
Consultant - Linux
RHCE , LPIC-2