[DRBD-user] Simulate cstate's

Anquijix Schiptara anquijix at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:00:51 CEST 2005

There are several connection states. And i want to test all to see, what
happens and why it happens. (When does which cstate take place?)
How can i simulate the states Unconnected,Timeout/BrokenPipe/NetworkFailure
and some others?
I need this information because im creating an alert script for mon, that
tries to repair drbd. But i think, its not always the same way, how to solve
the problem. I think it differs to the several kinds of cstate's.