[DRBD-user] Sendmail and drbd config question

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Tue Jul 19 21:46:11 CEST 2005

I'm running sendmail+clamav+cyrus on top of a drbd device.  I installed
sendmail inside of a chroot environment.  I disable the sendmail daemons
at the host level and have heartbeat mount proc in the chroot and start
sendmail, cyrus, and clamav in the chroot.  To make sure the host mail
gets delivered (which is primarily the daily cron outputs) I kick the
queue with a cron job.  It's been working great like that for about two
years.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office