[DRBD-user] drbd monitor with nagios

Maciej Bogucki maciej.bogucki at artegence.com
Tue Jul 5 15:23:52 CEST 2005

I use nrpe too. Here is cool script what I have just found:
http://www.unicolet.org/linux/drbdnagios.html
I have had change something and it works and send fix to author.

Best Regards
Maciej Bogucki

Poyner, Brandon wrote:
> I wrote a drbd plugin to work with nrpe.  It's functional but I just
> haven't gotten around to polishing it.  If there's enough interest I can
> try publishing it on nagiosexchange.org.
>
> Brandon Poyner
> Network Engineer III
> CCAC - College Office
> 412-237-3086

PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9F74A406
Key fingerprint = 6E44 9A4A 8743 9936 1E92  A0B4 F2A8 87F7 9F74 A406