[DRBD-user] Drbd.conf config local->remote

Discussion Lists discussions at lagraphico.com
Wed Jul 13 18:00:17 CEST 2005

Great tip!
I read a little bit about it so far.  From what I can tell it behaves a little like DFS for windows.  It just runs in daemon mode, waiting for files that it monitors to change, then it replicates them automatically to the other server.  Does this sound correct?  It sounds like a light-weight replication mechanism, meaning you would not want to use it for instances where a file is constantly changing, and is always opened by another process (for instance database files).  Does that sound accurate?

Thanks again!