[DRBD-user] a drbd bug?

David Huang david_huang at proware.com.tw
Tue Jul 5 10:24:02 CEST 2005

***********************
This mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.

Hello

I am using kernel 2.6.10 with newest drbd (0.7.11) with LVM2. and using XFS filesystem.
I created 2TG volume, and when I executed "drbdadm up lv" on both end. The error msg pops up:

> drbd0: drbdsetup [5772]"drbd_md_sync_page_io(,-19054354,READ) out of mane md access!

The msg kept jumping out and the number of -19054xxxx was decreasing before it stopped by itself.

Is it a drbd bug?

Cheers

David