[DRBD-user] Hot to set up more than two drbd devicec

ronny at seffner.de ronny at seffner.de
Mon Jul 4 09:48:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

I want to set up a third drbd device getting this error:

DBSERVER pollux:root # /etc/init.d/drbd reload Reloading DRBD
configurationcan not open /dev/drbd2: No such device or address can not open
/dev/drbd2: No such device or address Command '/sbin/drbdsetup /dev/drbd2
disk /dev/vg_data/l_oracl internal -1 --on-io-error=panic' terminated with
exit code 20

There are devices /dev/drbd[0..15] but it seams only the firts two works.
What to do to set up more?

Regards

Ronny Seffner