[DRBD-user] Badness in blk_plug_device at drivers/block/ll_rw_blk.c:1214

Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha strange at nsk.no-ip.org
Sat Jan 8 22:31:31 CET 2005

Hello,

I have drbd version 0.7.7 running fine on two athlon 64 with fedora core
3, distribution's kernel, but I get the following oops running under
xen/stock 2.6.9 kernel on two other 32 bits systems, when writing to the
filesystem:
(The full dmesg is attached)

Badness in blk_plug_device at drivers/block/ll_rw_blk.c:1214
 [<c01caddb>]
 [<c89740fd>]
 [<c8827652>]
Badness in blk_remove_plug at drivers/block/ll_rw_blk.c:1235
 [<c01cae4a>]
 [<c897a430>]
 [<c0159f4d>]
Badness in blk_plug_device at drivers/block/ll_rw_blk.c:1214
 [<c01caddb>]
 [<c89740fd>]
 [<c0199b4c>]

Has anyone seen this? Under xen or the stock linux 2.6.9 kernel?

Regards,
Luciano Rocha

--
Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.