[DRBD-user] A GNUbie needs help!

Linux GNUbie gnubie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:03:31 CET 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 10:49 +0100, Bernd Schubert wrote:>

> Sorry, I don't have much time this week, so only very shorts answers:
>
> drb0 is probably secondary on this node, make it primary first.

Hello Bernd,

It's ok.  Thanks for helping me.  I decided to reinstall everything from
scratch and removed my LVM2 partitions.  Since I do have 2 units of 40GB
HDD for each server, I decided to make my second hard disk as my
only /home partition to have a simple setup.  I decided to do this
because I'm wasting time isolating DRBD problems on an LVM2 setup
already.

Anyway, thanks for everything.

GNUbie