[DRBD-user] Compiling drbd 0.7.10 on Debain Sarge

Sam Apperson s.r.apperson at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 24 18:29:00 CET 2005

I have installed Debain-Sarge (Kernel 2.4.27) on a couple of Dell PCs.

I downloaded the source for drbd-0.7.10, but when I run 'make
kernel-patch', I get the following error.

Wrong Kernel Version patchlevel (4), expected 6.

I have found no documentaion that says the drbd can not be patched into
the 2.4.27 kernel, so I do not understand why I am getting this error.

Any help will be appreciated.

	Sam