[DRBD-user] (no subject)

Patrick Jaromin Patrick at JGSullivan.com
Fri Feb 18 14:18:25 CET 2005

You don't specify which version, but on the version we run (0.7.10), the
error also gives you the answer....

[root at yang root]# drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 disk /export
 disk lower_dev meta_data_dev meta_data_index [{--size|-d} val]
         [{--on-io-error|-e} val]
Not enough arguments.

If you're running the same version, you need to specify the meta device and
the index...for "internal" you would specify an index of -1.

I just recently (within a week) began running DRBD and also wanted to send a
big "Thank You" to the developers. This project, along with heartbeat is the
answer to a sys admin's (without a budgets) dream! I can't wait to implement
this on my home network...thanks!

- Patrick