[DRBD-user] drbd-shares out of sync

Yann Forget yann.forget at goelaan.ch
Thu Dec 22 09:55:15 CET 2005

Hi,

andreas.sumper at cnsystems.at a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> First of all, thanks for your help!
>
> Diego Julian Remolina <diego.remolina at ibb.gatech.edu> wrote on
> 21.12.2005 20:30:22:
>
>  > This means the node you are working on is not seeing the second computer
>  > at all:
>  >
>  >  > drbd1: Primary/Unknown --> Secondary/Unknown
>  >  > drbd1: Secondary/Unknown --> Primary/Unknown
>  >
>  > - Make sure drbd module is loaded on the second node
>  > lsmod | grep drbd
>
> on both nodes it says:
> lsmod | grep drbd
> drbd                  156400  3
>

>  > - Make sure drbd is started on that node es well
>  > /etc/init.d/drbd start
>  > or whatever your startup script is.
>
> I use it with heartbeat, so I do not use the default init script.

You still need /etc/init.d/drbd even if you use Heartbeat. HB only
chooses which node is the primary, but the DRBD connection and
synchronisation are handled by DRBD alone.

No idea about about your problem, although I have seen situations when
the DRBD seems to be waiting for something. However it has always got
fine after a while in my case. Maybe some timeout in DRBD configuration.

Regards,

Yann

[cut]

--