[DRBD-user] drbd 0.7.12 has an extremely slow sync speed [unconfirmed]

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Aug 29 18:56:54 CEST 2005

/ 2005-08-29 10:39:57 -0600
\ Jeff Fisher:
> > please provide the output of
> >  drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 show

identical.
hm.

strange, since I am not aware of any code change that could affect the
syncer performance. And, if I try this with our test systems here, I
don't see any slowdown, either, same syncrates with drbd 0.7.11
as with 0.7.12

we need more input on this.
anyone else sees
 * slow sync rates with 0.7.12,
 * but not with 0.7.11?
and please be sure that "drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 show | grep rate"
looks right...

thanks,