[DRBD-user] check_drbd version 0.3

Igor Genibel igor at jexiste.org
Wed Aug 10 11:26:58 CEST 2005

* Poyner, Brandon <bpoyner at ccac.edu> [2005-08-08 11:10:56 -0400]:

Hi all,

We have also released a check_drbd nagios plugins for drbd available at
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Linux.55.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=325

It doesn't use nrpe but ssh.
Usage: check_drbd [[index {primary|secondary}] [[user at host [ssh key path]]]
It returns WARNING if the drbd device on host is not in the wanted state,
WARNING if the devices are in synchronization mode and CRITICAL if one device
disapears.

If you find any error please contact me about this.

--
Igor Genibel
«Non bene pro toto libertas venditur auro»