[DRBD-user] Invalidate

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Thu Aug 4 14:54:12 CEST 2005

On 2005-08-04T14:47:44, Stephan Rattai <srattai at zmnh.uni-hamburg.de> wrote:

> Yeah, ok, I see that, I just didn't expect such an impact.

Well, we didn't either. That's the nature of hitting a bug ;-) "Duh,
that really shouldn't have happened"...

> > It's possible that this case hasn't been tested well, simply because no
> > developer thought of trying it. (Which is usually a good indicator for a
> > real bug.)
> I guess it's impossible to get all the stupid ideas users would make :-)

If you try to make idiot-proof software, nature will invent a better
idiot ;-) (No offense, you're feedback is appreciated. But the quote
just fits so well.)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--