[DRBD-user] Questions to get DRBD + Hearbeat to work

Gouichi Iisaka iisaka.gouichi at scs.co.jp
Wed Aug 3 10:50:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

There are two errors (maybe...).

1. Bad nodename in /etc/ha.d/haresources
   heartbeat has two node as active and stanby.
   haresources is same file on both node.
   And Nodename must be match to hostname.

2. missing mount point of /etc/ha.d/haresource
    Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/mountpoint::ex3

Gouichi Iisaka <iisaka.gouichi at sse.co.jp>
HPC Unit/HPC Solution Engineering Div.
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation