[DRBD-user] DRBD on Single Node

Shane Walton dsrelist at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 20:12:50 CEST 2005

Hello,

First, I realize that a software RAID1 will accomplish
this, but just humor me please.

The drbd.conf man page mentions the ability to use the
loopback address to maintain DRBD on a single node.  I am
referencing the disable-io-hints portion.

I am having trouble finding a correct drbd.conf example
that would show how to accomplish a single node setup and
what I have tried gives me route errors when I try to start
up DRBD.

Here is what I have:

global { disable-io-hints; }

resource r0 {