[DRBD-user] Amanda remote backup

Kee Gohil kee at ksl.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 09:28:05 CEST 2005

Hi

Amanda remote backup on the drbd partition (/home) fails giving the message

/home lev 0 FAILED [disk /home offline on fs0?]

fs0 is the name of the drbd primary server.

When I do an amcheck on the server I get

ERROR: fs0: [could not access /dev/drbd0 (/home): Permission denied]

The other mounted partitions on that server work fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Kee