[DRBD-user] Failback problem with Heartbeat and DRBD

Alan Robertson alanr at unix.sh
Mon Sep 27 21:17:58 CEST 2004

Shane Swartz wrote:
> Alan,
>
> Yes, I'm at UCAR in Boulder.  I'll try to get the core file that you
> mentioned, but I'm not experienced in analyzing core files.

This part is easy.  Mainly I want to know the "w" (where) output to tell
where we were.  That code is so simple that 95% chance that will be enough.

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr at unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce