[DRBD-user] DEFAULTFILE="/etc/default/drbd" - what is this?

Dan Didier dan at mapolce.com
Mon Sep 27 19:05:38 CEST 2004

 Hi, I'm trying to get the start and stop scripts working so we can
start testing with heartbeat.
If I load the driver with insmod manually and then execute the start
script it works.  I'm guessing the problem is with the DEFAULTFILE
driective since I'm not sure what it does.  It currently points to
/etc/default/drbd.  There is nothing there, and I'm not sure what it is
looking for.  If anyone knows what this should point to that would help
and is this the source of my driver loading issue?

Thanks,
Dan