[DRBD-user] "syncer" crash when doing full resync

Kohari, Moiz mkohari at enterasys.com
Wed Sep 22 23:26:18 CEST 2004

Folks,

I am seeing a drbdd oops almost exact in nature to the one below, certainly looks like memory corruption.  It is happening in the same spot (drbd_end_req()).

Because this is happening somewhat consistently within the drbd subsystem and no where else, I wonder if the corruption is coming from within drbd?  Was this issue ever resolved?

I am using drbd version 0.6.12, has anyone seen this problem with newer versions of drbd?

Regards!