[DRBD-user] File data corrupt when I switch Nodes

Kevin Izzet Kevin.Izzet at nsc.com
Mon Sep 20 15:04:00 CEST 2004

Hi Lars,

Just back from Hol's so will start looking in to this again, we are in the
process of rebuilding the cluster using Suse 9.1, have already hit
on one snag (which is a specific issue to us and not of DRBD) in that the
module for our FDDI card (we've got an ancient network) is not
supported - just plain won't work - on a 2.6 kernel , a couple of options
here. But if we can't get them to work then we will have to go back
to a 2.4 kernel and try the 0.7.4 release......

Will let you know how we get on......

Thanks again

Regards

Kevin Izzet