[DRBD-user] Debianization (was: DRBD 0.7.4)

Philipp Hug drbd-user at lists.hug.cx
Fri Sep 17 16:06:32 CEST 2004

Helmut,

The problem you have if you put the ./debian/ directory into upstream cvs, is
that the debian packaging stuff must be fixed "before" a new version of drbd is
released...
e.g. changes in debian revisions should be integrated in next upstream
version...

> At least I see the necessity to have a co-maintainer for DRBD to avoid too
> large time lags.
Yes, I co-maintain drbd together with David, I also created updated packages:
http://www.abanet.ch/~hug/debian/drbd/0.7.4-2/

Philipp