[DRBD-user] Clarification on How-To

Peter Smith peter.smith at utsouthwestern.edu
Thu Sep 16 17:27:34 CEST 2004

That's a great question.  I recently banged my head into the wall until
I decided to force it manually.

drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 primary --do-what-I-say

Another thing that is odd, is the HOWTO uses /dev/nb0 while I've come
across documentation that mentions that the nb* devices are no longer
used and to switch to drbd* instead.

Hth,
Peter