[DRBD-user] Device monitor script for drbd-0.7.x

Shallyee Shang shallyee.shang at jp.sony.com
Wed Sep 15 12:02:16 CEST 2004

Thanks for your reply.

> The full logic which side of the two you might want to promote to
> primary is somewhat more complex, in particular if they are internally
> split...

Yes, I can imagine that the logic may not that simple. I think probe
is import for a really used cluster, don't the experts over there plan to
privide such functions?

> With what cluster manager are you trying to integrate drbd?

I am planning to try heartbeat and MatrixHA.
Heartbeat has no buildin resource monitor, I am considering mon
from http://www.kernel.org/software/mon/.

Yours,
Shallyee