[DRBD-user] Ussage poll

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Thu Sep 9 23:33:05 CEST 2004

Am Freitag, 3. September 2004 13:27 schrieb Philipp Reisner:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for people using drbd-0.7.x on a Linux-2.4.x
> kernel. Please send an email to
>
> poll at linbit.com
>
> before the Wednesday the 8th of September.
> I will post the result of the poll to the list.

[...]

I got 13 email in reply to this poll. [ Currently the list
has 578 subscribers ]

From these 13 emails, 3 were indicating that they _plan_
to use drbd-0.7.x on Linux-2.4.x

So we got 10 users who admit that they run drbd-0.7.x
on Linux-2.4.x

BTW, with the cluster I did today we have 11 !
(Probabely this one is the first one which runs drbd-0.7.x
 on Linux-2.4.x HIGHMEM [SLES 8] )

-philipp