[DRBD-user] Old sites and Links

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri Sep 3 15:06:26 CEST 2004

Update on the subject:

> It says: "We [cubit] will do it, it takes us one to two weeks."

I am sending this to the list just to vent my anger.

Two weeks ago ( 20.08.2004 14:14 ) I sent an e-mail to
the managing director of cubit to ask them to take this
outdated mirror (4 years! now) down.

I got an answer saying that it will take them one to two weeks
to do this.

I thought, ok, there are people that need some minutes to
delete some lines from an apache config, and there are people
that need a bit longer, ok. The main point is that people
no longer get the impression that DRBD is a orphaned project.

Today at 10:00 I reminded the guy at cubit about it, and
asked him to remove it before 14:00.

The answer I got sais, that they will not be able to take
it down before 20:00 . [It is attached...]

Ohhh well....

-Philipp