[DRBD-user] File data corrupt when I switch Nodes

Kevin Izzet Kevin.Izzet at nsc.com
Wed Sep 1 12:44:55 CEST 2004

Hi Lars,

Changed code and restarted drbd, forced a resync of the secondary server,
once
completed I failed over onto the secondary server and the results are the
same.

Failed back to original primary and all ok, ran an fsck.ext3 on both sides
(while device primary on each)
which showed no errors.

Re-created the ext3 file system (mke2fs -j -L drbd0 -b 4096 /dev/drbd0)
and re-created the file structure,
tried a switch but the data is still corrupt......

Regards

Kevin Izzet

Database / Unix / Linux  Administrator
Tel:     (Code)+44(0)1475 655606