[DRBD-user] re: acl support with drbd

Dmitry Golubev dmitry at mikrotik.com
Mon Oct 11 21:12:33 CEST 2004

> That is correct how the acl's are handled.  However I have set up the
> acl's to match on both machines.  Still, no matter how I setup samba,
> ha, drbd or any of the other applications, when fail over occurs they
> still come up as read only.

I have got bestbits acl working on reiserfs without any problems, so that must
be a problem in xfs or with the particular acl implementation you use for the
2.4 kernel (AFAIK, there are a number of them, which one do you use?)

Regarding why do I use bestbits acl, I should say that this is most
idealogically correct implementation of what I have seen (not so much). And
also it is included in 2.6 kernel, so porting will not be a problem...

Dmitry