[DRBD-user] acl support with drbd

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Mon Oct 11 10:54:00 CEST 2004

On 2004-10-08T20:05:21, john little <jslittl at hendricks.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am attempting to use acl support with drbd.  So far I haven't been
> able to get the acl's to failover properly. (At least I think that's the
> problem-if there is some other reason that you know of please let me know).
>
> Setup:
> 2 x SLES 8 Servers
> 2 x drbd version: 0.7.4, setup with heartbeat to start smb, nmb, winbind

This is not quite related to your question, but: I'd recommend to use
SLES9 instead of SLES8.

SLES9 comes with drbd 0.7 out of the box and is thus fully supported.

On SLES8 you are breaking all support and maintenance by loading a
self-compiled kernel module; little point in using a SLES release then
at al ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--