[DRBD-user] create directory in Primary machine

Seki Lau sekilau at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 17:51:25 CEST 2004

Dear All,
I have tried to set up a pair of machine. I use "cat /proc/drbd" on
both machines they are correct.
I make a directory one the share harddisk (at primary machine). Then I
shutdown the primary machine. Run "cat /proc/drbd" on the reminding
computer and it indictates it becoms Primary.
but I check the share hard-disk on the secondary machine, the
directory is not there.

Do you have any idea?
Thanks in piror
Seki