[DRBD-user] acl support with drbd

john little jslittl at hendricks.org
Sat Oct 9 03:05:21 CEST 2004

Hello all,

I am attempting to use acl support with drbd.  So far I haven't been
able to get the acl's to failover properly. (At least I think that's the
problem-if there is some other reason that you know of please let me know).

Setup:
2 x SLES 8 Servers
2 x drbd version: 0.7.4, setup with heartbeat to start smb, nmb, winbind
2 x samba Version 3.0.5 setup for SuSE by SerNet-UL, using winbind
2 x xfs with acl support enabled.
2 x kernel 2.4.21-251-default

Everything works fine on the machine where the document is created.
When failover occurs the document goes to read only.  This happens
whether the document is opened or closed at failover.

Is there some documentation somewhere on this?  Or is it even possible?

Thanks for your help.

John