[DRBD-user] Upgrade issues from 0.7.5 to 0.7.6

Kevin Izzet Kevin.Izzet at nsc.com
Tue Nov 30 14:39:58 CET 2004

Hi Philipp,

Below is my config file, I have done what you suggest in your previous
email "Comment out max-buffers" and that
appears to work fine !!!

resource drbd0 {
    protocol               C;
    incon-degr-cmd       "echo '!DRBD! pri on incon-degr' | wall ; sleep
60 ; halt -f";
    on uklnx03 {
        device           /dev/drbd0;
        disk             /dev/cciss/c0d1p1;